The product complies with the European Directive 89/686, notably regarding ergonomics, innocuousness, comfort and with standards :
EVACUATION SET: 50 M BRAIDED ROPE + TC006 + LV102150 + 2 AM025 + TC008
Evacuation set composed of: 50 m braided rope Ø 10.5 mm, 1 double safety auto locking descender deviceTC006, 1 anchor ring LV102150, 2 connectors AM025, 1 carrier bag TC008.
TC006 : Aluminum.
LV102150 : Steel / Polyester.
AM025: Aluminium alloy.
EN1891:1998 Cordes gainées tressées à faible coefficient d'allonge
- A Kernmantel ropes Type A (22kN)
Sheathed braided rope with a low coefficient of elongation (static ropes).
EN12841 : 2006 Personal fall protection equipment - Rope access systems - Rope adjustment devices
- Type A Rope adjusting device - Adjusting device for safety bracket
- Type B Rope adjusting device - climbing device for work support
- C Type C Rope control device - descender for work support
EN341 : 2011 Personal fall protection equipment - Descender devices for rescue
- Descender Type 1 - Automatic
- Descender Type 2 - Manual
- Descendeur classe B - Résistance énergie W > 1,5. 10⁶ J
- A Descendeur classe A - Résistance énergie W > 7,5.10⁶ J
EN362 : 2004 Personal protection equipment against falls from a height - Connectors EN795:2012 Personal fall protection equipment : Anchorage devices
- Anchorage device type A
- B Anchorage device type B
- Anchorage device type C
Element to which a personal protective equipment can be fastened. (Standard under development).
– TYPE A: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points with the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE B: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points without the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE C: Anchor device employing an flexible anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE D: Anchor device employing an rigid anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE E: Anchor device for use on surfaces with a maximum slope of 5°.