The product complies with the European Directive 89/686, notably regarding ergonomics, innocuousness, comfort and with standards :
ADJUSTABLE ALUMINIUM TRIPOD, 1,20 TO 1,97 M HEIGHT + 1 CENTRAL ANCHOR POINT
Telescopic aluminium tripod. Height adjustable from 1.20 m to 1.97 m. Maximum wheelbase on ground 1.89 m. 3 central anchor points, 2 anchor points on the legs. Ability to set the TRA101 or TRA102 adjuster plate or the TRA103 steps.
3 anchorage points
| EN363 : 2008 Personal fall protection equipment - Personal fall protection systems EN364 : 1992 Personal fall protection equipment : Test method EN365 : 2004 General requirements for the instructions for use and the marking
EN795:2012 Personal fall protection equipment : Anchorage devices
- Anchorage device type A
- B Anchorage device type B
- Anchorage device type C
Element to which a personal protective equipment can be fastened. (Standard under development).
– TYPE A: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points with the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE B: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points without the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE C: Anchor device employing an flexible anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE D: Anchor device employing an rigid anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE E: Anchor device for use on surfaces with a maximum slope of 5°.
CEN-TS16415:2013 Recommendations for anchorage device for use to several persons simultaneously.