The product complies with the European Directive 89/686, notably regarding ergonomics, innocuousness, comfort and with standards :
TOP & LOWER ATTACHMENT AND TENSIONER SYSTEM
Top attachment (EN795-A), lower attachment and tensioner system in stainless steel with universal anchorage.
This KIT is composed of separable elements (AN801UNI + AN801TEN) to secure the anchor line cable on the home structure.
EN795:2012 Personal fall protection equipment : Anchorage devices
- A (AN801UNI) Anchorage device type A
- Anchorage device type B
- Anchorage device type C
Element to which a personal protective equipment can be fastened. (Standard under development).
– TYPE A: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points with the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE B: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points without the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE C: Anchor device employing an flexible anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE D: Anchor device employing an rigid anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE E: Anchor device for use on surfaces with a maximum slope of 5°.