The product complies with the European Directive 89/686, notably regarding ergonomics, innocuousness, comfort and with standards :
VENTILATED SAFETY HELMET – ROTOR® ADJUSTMENT
Ventilated UV-resistant high density polypropylene (PP) safety helmet. Polyamide cradle: 3 textile bands with 8 fixing points. Foam sweat band. Innovative adjustable ROTOR® system: head sizes 53/63 cm. 2 possible positions of the headband (high/low) for better comfort.
EN397:2012 + A1:2012 Protective helmets for industry
- MM Molten metal spray
- Lateral deformation
- Standard temperatures - -10°C / +50°C
- Very low temperature - -20°C / +50°C
- +50°C -30°C Very low temperature - -30°C / +50°C
- Very high temperature - +150°C / -30°C
- Electric insulation
Protective helmets for industry.
– Impact*: force transmitted to the headform must not exceed 5 kN at the fall of an object of 5 kg from a 1m height. The impact energy of the helmet at the end of the test is 49 J.
– Penetration*: the tip of the mass used in the test (3 kg over 1m) must not come into contact with the skull.
– Flammability: the helmet should not burn with flame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the flame.
* The impact and penetration tests are performed at room temperature, at 50°C and at -10°C
In extreme temperatures: impact and penetration tests are conducted at room temperature at 150°C, at -20°C or -30°C.
Protects against lateral compression. The maximum deformation of the helmet should be ≤ 40 mm.
Protects against accidental short-term contact with a live electrical conductor up to 440 VAC
Resistance to molten metal splashes