The product complies with the European Directive 89/686, notably regarding ergonomics, innocuousness, comfort and with standards :
ANTISTATIC COPPER/POLYAMIDE KNITTED GLOVE – PU COATING ON FINGERTIPS
Copper polyamide. Polyurethane coating on fingertips. Gauge 15.
Coating : 100% Polyurethane.
Light industry Antistatic
EN388:2003 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm) EN1149-2:1997 Propriétés électrostatiques - Résistance verticale (≤ 1,0 x 10E5 ohms)
- 1 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- 1 Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 3 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- X Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
The EN388 standard applies to all types of protective gloves with respect to physical and mechanical aggression from abrasion, cutting from slicing, perforation and tearing.
ABRASION RESISTANCE (1 à 4): Number of cycles required to damage the sample at constant speed.
RESISTANCE TO CUTTING WITH A BLADE (1 à 5): Number of cycles required to cut the sample at constant speed.
RESISTANCE TO TEARING (1 à 4): Maximum force required to tear the sample.
RESISTANCE TO PERFORATION (1 à 4): Force required to pierce the sample with a standardized punch.
EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
• Conform to harmlessness (pH, chrome VI levels, etc…).
• Conform to the size charts (see chart on below).
• Pass the dexterity test.
• Conform to the labelling, information and identification instructions.