The product complies with the European Directive 89/686, notably regarding ergonomics, innocuousness, comfort and with standards :
BOX 100 POWDER FREE NITRILE DISPOSABLE GLOVES
Powder-free nitrile. Suitable for food industry. AQL 1,5. Box of 100 disposable gloves.
Heavy industry Hygiene environment Biological chemical particles
• Waterproof and airtight
• Flexibility, elasticity and tactility
• No allergies risks
• Protection against chemical products (occasional contact)
Blue colour :
• Easier to see in the workplace
Powder-free glove :
• Protection of the object as no risk of leaving particles
EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
• Conform to harmlessness (pH, chrome VI levels, etc…).
• Conform to the size charts (see chart on below).
• Pass the dexterity test.
• Conform to the labelling, information and identification instructions.
EN374-2:2003 Protective gloves against chemicals and micro-organisms - Part 2: Determination of resistance to penetration
- Resistant gloves to micro-organisms (bacteria, mushrooms), tested according to EN374-2
Penetration (tested as per standard EN374-2):
Diffusion, at a non molecular scale, of a chemical product and/or micro-organism through the porosities, seams, micro-holes or other imperfections present in the material of the protective glove.
EN374-3 :2003 Protective gloves against chemicals and micro-organisms - Part 3: Determination of resistance to permeation by chemicals
Permeation (tested as per standard EN374-3):
Process by which a chemical product diffuses through the material of a protective glove, at the molecular scale. A glove is considered resistant to chemical products if it obtains a performance index to permeation at least equal to 2 for three test chemical products included in the following list of chemical products: